Real Estate and Business

Real Estate and Business

Real Estate

Real Estate image
When we say real estate, we mean 2 main things. Firstly, we mean a rental real estate that produces a positive cashflow. If you invest for cashflow, the market direction is irrelevant because your goal is to collect monthly rent for profit. Secondly, you need to understand the power of OPM (other people’s money), because the biggest advantage in investing in real estate is that you often only put down 20%, while the bank puts down the remaining 80%. This allows you to have a better potential for ROI (return on investment).

Click here to read more about real estate >

Business

Business image
When we say business, we don’t mean your local pizza restaurant, but rather a system like Pizza Hut. The big difference between the two is that if you owned the local pizza restaurant, but got sick one day, you wouldn’t be able to pay yourself, and if you were absent for a few weeks you won’t have a business to return to. Whereas if you owned Pizza Hut and got sick, when you returned you would be richer i.e. the business is a system that can run without you. You may think that this is due to the size of a bigger company vs a smaller one, but the truth is that it’s a system vs a non-system.

Click here to read more about business >

Rich Journey Group - Coming Soon

Coming Soon

The topics on real estate and business will be released in 2019. Down below you can get an idea of what is coming soon.

Real Estate

Rich Journey Group - Why should I invest

Why should I invest in real estate?

Real estate is the best investment for long term passive cashflow. It is an asset that has a long depreciation time. Another main reason is that the banks allow you to leverage debt (other people’s money). If you think you need to be rich to buy many houses you are wrong, let me give you an example: You buy an 8-plex that cost $500,000. You pay $100,000 as a down payment. And instead of living in the 8-plex you rent it out. The tenants that now lives there will give you $2,000 each month. That is a cashflow of $2,000. Your ROI (return on investment) is $2,000 x 12, divided by $100,000 or 24%. That means that approximately 4 years after you bought the 8-plex, you will get the money you invested back. And after that it͛ is free cash each month. This is an over simplified version, but it is not harder once you can calculate the numbers.

In these videos:

We will teach you how to find a good property checkmark
We will teach you the difference between flipping the house and a passive cashflow of the house checkmark
We will teach you to leverage the banks’ money to buy houses checkmark
We will teach you how to negotiate for the better price checkmark
We will teach you techniques that require no down payment checkmark

Business

Rich Journey Group - Own business

Why should I start my own business?

There are many benefits to starting your own business. The best one is turning your passion, hobby or idea into a business. Starting a business is going to take a lot of time, so you might as well do something you enjoy. You like cooking? Find a way to make money doing it. When you are making a business, focus on a product instead of a service. The difference is a service require your attention or the attention of your employees whereas a product, for example an e-book on amazon, can generate money for you while you sleep.

In these videos:

We will teach you to find a team checkmark
We will teach you to create a product checkmark
We will teach you to create a business plan checkmark
We will teach you to create a marketing plan through: Specialization, differentiation, segmentation, concentration checkmark